Ho Chi Minh City
· Creating realistic, stylized 3D models and textures including architecture, organic objects, and props in accordance with the artistic direction, production deadlines, and technical specifications.
· Sculpting/modeling UV & texture and integrate both high & low polygon meshes.
· Verifying the quality of objects in the game, and make improvements where necessary to fit technical constraints and artistic direction
1,300 $ - 1,500 $
· College Diploma/Degree in graphic design, 3D, video game development, or equivalent training.
· 3 years’ games industry experience with industry 3D packages, preferably Maya & ZBrush.
· Experience working on published games is a strong advantage.
· Expert knowledge of Maya.
· Expert knowledge of Photoshop.
· Knowledge of Unity Engine is plus
· Strong portfolio showing 3D art skills and demonstrating a high level of artistic creativity.
· Strong high & low resolution modeling and texturing skills.
· Familiarity with the game development cycle.
· Good organization skills.
· Strong time management skills.
· Excellent communication skills (spoken and written).
· Coaching/mentoring skills.
· Considerable understanding of video games and broad video game culture.
· Self-motivated and agile. Note: Applications without portfolio, will not be considered for this position.
· Good at English communication
** Nice to have:
· Jira, Slack
· Google Apps such as Gmail, Sheets, or Docs
Salary range: Up to $1500 gross
· Stock Ownership Options
· Catered Dinners
· Fully Stocked Kitchens
· Company Happy Hours & Events (ex. Happy Hours, Game Nights, Outings)
· Paid Classes
· Gym Membership
· Private Health Insurance
And Much More!