JUNIOR PYTHON DEVELOPER
JUNIOR PYTHON DEVELOPER
Ho Chi Minh City
Making some of the most strategic decisions to scale and evolve our platform.
Working across all teams and projects and have experience or interest in building robust solutions.
Maintaining and improving design/performance, developing more features for existing applications used in trading activities with the care of performance and data/query cost and also the future scalability
Debug and fixing issues might encounter with long-term and high-performance solutions.
Document development, dev-ops process, important design; Update relevant documents after any changes.
Taking care of the code base, database, share knowledge, introduce new ideas, grow the dev culture
Reviewing code, support the other members/teams to import/extract data.
Working with not only the dev team but also the trading/compliance team to get the business knowledge and task requirement
700 $ - 900 $
Proficient in English communication as you're going to work closely with your colleagues in Singapore.
Minimum 2 years experience working as a software developer.
Minimum 1+ years experience working with Python language and familiar working with Django or other Python-backend frameworks.
Must have a robust knowledge of SQL, and experience working with Relation Database System such as PostgreSQL, MySQL,...
Strong fundamentals knowledge such as OOP programming, algorithms, data structure, and design patterns
Strong unit test and debugging skills
Having DevOps experience is an advantage
GNU Unix/Linux experience
Git or versioning tool experience
Good to have experience with:
Messaging system (e.g. RabbitMQ, Solace), Distributed system
CI/CD tools (Jenkin, Docker...)
Other programming language such as Java and GO,...
Salary range: Up to 20mil gross
· 13th-month salary & performance review
· Governmental insurances based on labor law (after probation)
· 100% of salary in the probation time (Included Personal income tax)
· 15 days of annual leave apart from national holidays by law
· Childcare leave:
o 2 days of childcare leave a year (With Grasshopper for at least 3 continuous months)
o 6 days of paid childcare leave per year, regardless of the number of children you have (With the company for at least 1 year).
o Only be applicable for employees with children below 7 years old.
· Marriage Leave
· Maternity/Paternity leave: based on Labour law
· Off in lieu:
o For working 4 hours or less on a weekend/non-trading day, you will be granted time off in lieu of 4 hours on a working day.
o For working more than 4 hours on a weekend/non-trading day, you will be granted a full day off on a working day.
· Innovation leave: staff allowed to take up to 20% of their work time to work on innovation or training. Innovation idea has to be posted on Innovation Board on Jira before taking of leave.
· Out-patient and hospitalization health insurance package (applicable also to spouse and/or children where required)
· Annual dental care package
· Working equipment provided (laptop, extra monitor, etc)
· Motorcycle parking fee allowance
· Flexible work time arrangement where applicable
· Team building activities, happy-hour, etc.
· Opportunity to work with talented colleagues to improve your knowledge. Professional & English speaking working environment and more...