Ho Chi Minh City
· Supporting the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
· Producing fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
· Gathering specific requirements and suggest solutions
· Developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
· Participating in requirement analysis, implementation, code review, unit test, test, and deployment process.
· Suggesting and implement new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
· Remaining up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps.
· Working closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
· Collaborating daily with a cross-functional team in a distributed environment.
· Writing technical documents.
· Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance.
· Ensuring new and legacy applications meet quality standards
1,300 $ - 1,500 $
· Proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
· At least 2 years of hands-on experience of native mobile app development in iOS (Swift) or Android (Java, Kotlin)
· Good knowledge about OOP design principles.
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
· Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
· Ability to interpret and follow technical plans.
· Experience with version control systems as Git, TFS, Azure DevOps.
· Strong problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail.
· Good listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in English.
** Nice to have:
· Experience with unit tests, test-driven development, code coverage, testing frameworks and refactoring code.
Experience in Scrum/Agile/Kanban.
Salary range: up to 1500$ GROSS
· Net salary: we will cover your medical, social, and unemployment insurance for you as well as your personal income tax.
· Monthly lunch allowance
· Annual medical check
· Premium health insurance
· 13th-month salary
· Loyalty bonus: after the first year, you will receive a loyalty bonus equal to 50% of your current monthly salary each year.
· 14 days annual leave
· Regular team dinners and End Year Party.
· Annual company trip and team building activities.
· Chance to work with top talents from Switzerland.
· Chance to work with latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, latest version of .NET Core, Angular…).
· Tuition fee support will be offered for English improvement at top English centers in HCMC.
· Others: company sponsored sport clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks.