● Working with Unity Developers
● Identifying all QA requirements and attending sprint planning meetings
● Providing clear direction for multiple test teams, both internal and external
● Continually seek opportunities
● Develop a roadmap
● Building and fostering good working relationships with other internal developers and external partners
● Usage of bug tracking tools to analyze and understand key metrics
● Lead discussion in defining best practices for testing, testing processes, and testing tools
● Knowledge sharing between Functionality, Technical, Network, and Live Ops teams alongside the development of relevant training programs.
800 $ - 1,000 $
● At least 2 years experience
● With a minimum of 1 years’ experience and 1 shipped title from start to finish in a leadership role working alongside development teams
● Familiarity managing multiple on-site and external test teams
● Proven experience hiring, training, and mentoring other senior team members
● A proven background in Mobile Quality Assurance.
● An excellent understanding of Apple and Google Play Store standards and submission processes
● Experience with Live Operations and games as a service from a Quality Assurance perspective.
Salary range: Up to 22mil gross