Ho Chi Minh City
· Participating in analyzing requirements, design architecture, implementation, code review, unit test, test, and deployment process.
· Technical leadership for Front-end teams.
· Discussing and propose solutions for the team and monitor progress.
· Reviewing source code and coach colleagues to follow coding standards, design patterns, and implement tests.
· Researching technologies and make workshops.
· Assisting and supporting PMs and teams in their daily work to build a knowledge base and improve the development, testing, and deployment process together.
· Leading and providing estimation for requirements.
2,800 $ - 3,000 $
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a focus on computer science, information technology, systems development, or a related field.
· Have at 5+ Years of extensive experience with Angular frameworks.
· Strong understanding and experience of CSS, HTML, and related concepts at-scale (responsive/adaptive design, accessibility, libraries, and post-processors).
· Architect and develop a scalable and maintainable website from scratch.
· Deep understanding of Web Performance and Web Accessibility.
· Experience with non-functional aspects, i.e. security, performance, and scalability.
· Proven experience in troubleshooting, investigated, and solved UI performance issues.
· Strong understanding and experience of common software design patterns.
· In-depth development experience with clean code, coding standards, and code review.
· In-depth development experience with unit tests, mocking libraries, code coverage, and code refactoring.
· In-depth development experience with REST, SOAP, XML technology.
· Have CI/CD experience with TFS/VSTS, Bamboo, GitLab, Bitbucket, or similar tools.
· Can advise project teams on the use of static code analysis tools and configure the tools.
· Can provide technical leadership in complex projects and guide a team of 10 developers.
· Fluent in spoken and written English.
· Able to adjust your working time according to the project schedule.
** Nice to have:
· Knowledge of industry-standard software best practices, development lifecycle processes, and Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
· Experience with front-end build tools: Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, or JSPM.
· Back-end development experience in Node, .NET, or Java.
· Experience with TDD/BDD.
· UML, arc42, structure101.
· Experience in profiling and performance monitoring tools.
Salary range: up to 3000$ gross
· Net salary: we will cover your medical, social, and unemployment insurance for you as well as your personal income tax.
· Monthly lunch allowance
· Annual medical check
· Premium health insurance
· 13th month salary
· Loyalty bonus: after the first year, you will receive a loyalty bonus equal to 50% of your current monthly salary each year.
· 14 days annual leave
· Regular team dinners and End Year Party.
· Annual company trip and team building activities.
· Chance to work with top talents from Switzerland.
· Chance to work with latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, latest version of .NET Core, Angular…).
· Tuition fee support will be offered for English improvement at top English centers in HCMC.
· Others: company sponsored sport clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks.