SENIOR QA ENGINEER
SENIOR QA ENGINEER
Ho Chi Minh City
· A software developer focusing on quality
· Work with the development team to advise on the testability of new features
· Design and development of automated functional and load tests
· Select tools to be used for validation and analysis of product features
· Follow the overall development process and methodology
· Communicate with business users and document key test scenarios
· Investigate test failures, identify design flaws and suggest potential solutions
· Through automated testing enable the company to deliver features quickly
1,300 $ - 1,500 $
· At least 2 years (+) experience in automated testing
· Experience of Selenium Web Driver.
· Experience of Robot Framework with Python is a plus point.
· Experience in API testing in both Manual and Automation.
· Experience in source code management with GIT or similar.
· Experience of working in an Agile environment.
· Experience in using Test Management tool.
· Experience in JIRA (or other defect tracking tools).
· Should be self-motivated and self-directed and able to lead and motivate other stakeholders on a project
· Should be innovative and have great problem solving and analytical skills
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English are essential
Salary range: up to USD 1,500 gross
· Competitive salary package and salary review twice a year
· Become a World-Class Developer, able to directly working opportunity with big worldwide retailers
· Gain experience by working with large scale project
· Onsite opportunities in the US, EU, ANZ, ASIA
· Premium health care up to $3,000/year
· Free English and Management training packages
· Flexible working time (Monday - Friday)
· Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam
· Other fun activities: happy hour, quarterly team building, football club, yoga club, swimming club, charity activities, etc.
· Free entertainment parties: Birthday party, Anniversary party, Sum-up Party, Year-End Party, etc.