Ho Chi Minh City
● Work side-by-side with the team to create beautiful mini-games in Unity
● Build, test, deploy and maintain low-latency, high-availability, and performance games without close supervision.
● Own features from initial discussions through release, and develop new skills to get them done.
● Participate in feature estimation and scoping.
● Manage time appropriately and clearly communicate changes in effort or scope.
1,800 $ - 2,000 $
● 2+ years' experience working in Unity with Intermediate skills or above
● Good Experience with C#
● Some knowledge of native plugins for Unity on iOS and Android
● Some knowledge of shading languages
● Some knowledge of 3D math and computer graphics related algorithms
● The ability to reason about code performance and memory consumption
● A strong desire to learn the Gamejam infrastructure and community as well as the ability to work effectively with other engineering and art teams
● The drive to be self-sufficient and self-organized, empowering you to take ownership of a project throughout its full lifecycle
** Nice to have:
● Google Cloud Services
● Ops: Jenkins, Git (Github/Bitbucket), AWS CLI, Microservices architecture, Continuous delivery.
● Database: SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL (DynamoDB).
● Mobile: iOS, Android, Unity, Calaba.sh, AWS Device
● Productivity: Trello, Jira, Drive, Slack, Agile development
Salary range: Up to 45mil gross
● Stock Ownership Options.
● Catered Dinners.
● Fully Stocked Kitchens.
● Company Happy Hours & Events (ex. Happy Hours, Game Nights, Outings).
● Paid Classes.
● Gym Membership.
● Private Health Insurance.